Small Grain Production Guide
Revised March 2013
These links will take you to specific chapters in the full guide.
- Small Grain Growth and Development
- The Wheat Enterprise Budget
- Small Grain Variety Selection
- To Plant or Drill: Does Row Spacing Matter?
- Small Grain Planting Dates
- A Very Early Wheat-Planting System
- Small Grain Seeding Rates for North Carolina
- Nitrogen Management for Small Grains
- Nutrient Management for Small Grains
- Insect Pest Management for Small Grains
- Insect Pests of Stored Small Grains
- Small Grain Disease Management
- Small Grain Weed Control
To receive a printed copy of the Small Grain Production Guide, please contact Carolyn Alvarado in CALS Communication.