Insect Identification & Management
- Insect Pest Management for Small Grains
In the Small Grain Production Guide. Includes color pictures to help with identification and up-to-date management information for aphids, armyworm, cereal leaf beetle, and Hessian fly.
- NC State Entomology Field Crop News
Insect pest crop news and recommendations for NC producers.
- Biology and Management of Hessian Fly (ANR-1069)
Regional publication with data across the Southeast (including North Carolina) covering all topics on Hessian fly management.
- Barley Yellow Dwarf in Small Grains in the Southeast (ANR-1082)
Regional publication with data across the Southeast (including North Carolina) covering all topics on Barley Yellow Dwarf Virus.
- Identifying Insect and Related Pests of Small Grains (AG-271)
Specifically written for North Carolina.
- Insect Pest Resistant Small Grain Varieties
- Insecticides For Small Grains
North Carolina Ag Chemicals Manual
- Plant Disease and Insect Clinic at NC State University
Insect Management Videos
Click on any photo to see a larger image.
Was the information on this page helpful?